I just received The Versatile Blogger Award from Dacia, my new Weight Watching Blogging Buddy! Dacia came across my blog just after I started blogging about my Adventures In Weight Watching. She also blogs about her weight-loss journey. She has been such an encouragement and an inspiration to me! I wish she lived closer so that we could be friends IRL, I think we’d really get along… although I’d force her to get her hair cut more than once a year (see her post). But, I digress…
The Versatile Blogger Award comes with great responsibility! First, I must choose 7 other bloggers to pass it along to. I read a whole lot of blogs so it was a bit difficult to choose! So, here is a variety of the blogs which I make a point of reading every single post.
My Versatile Blogger Award recipients, in no particular order!
- The Hesitant Domestic
- The Pleated Poppy
- Makeunder My Life
- The Borrowed Abode
- Finding Joy In My Kitchen
- Gilded Lady
- Sugar Bee Crafts
- My husband, Noob, is 9 years younger than me but everyone always seems to thinks he’s the older one!
- I also have a health/beauty/fashion based blog called Juleen Kenney, Hair & Makeup (taking suggestions for a more creative name) where I share my expertise (and others) as a hair stylist and makeup artist (shameless self-promotion #1 🙂 )
- I have always hated cats, but thanks to my husband I now have two cats named Max and Zoey, and somehow I’ve grown to love them as if they were my children!
- Before I became a hair stylist I lived in Southern California and worked for Campus Crusade for Christ – The JESUS Film Project, an international Christian missions organization.
- I have recently gone into business with my older brother, and sister and all of our spouses. We are opening a Wireless Zone (A Verizon Premium Wireless Retailer) Franchise in Lansing, MI next month (shameless self-promotion #2 🙂 )
- If I wasn’t a hair stylist, I think I would have been an interior designer.
- My two very best friends (besides my husband, of course) are both named Heather. One lives in another country now, and the other lives across the country from me. I met one in college in ’97, and the other at work in ’00. I don’t see either of them very often, and we occasionally go through long spurts without communication, but they will always be my BFF’s (yes, I realize that is redundant).