10 Things You Should Know About Me:
1. My husband Noob (James) and I were married on June 26, 2009
2. We are both from the Lansing area and we moved to Haslett, MI when we got married.
3. We have two cats named Max and Zoey, and a turtle named Sheldon. For the time being, they are our only children.
4. We are in the process of buying a home just down the road from our apartment and I am excited to begin blogging about our remodeling process.
5. My husband and I started doing Weight Watchers last spring and so far he has lost 50 lbs and I have lost 30 lbs. You can read all about our Adventures In Weight Watching by clicking the tab with that name.
6. I’m a self-employed hair stylist (salonjuleen.wordpress.com) working at a salon in Haslett. My dream is to eventually have a salon in my home.
8. We attend and are very involved at Riverview Church, in Holt, MI. We are on the Welcome Team there, and are in an awesome Life Group with a bunch of great couples.
9. I am passionate about my faith in Jesus Christ, and love sharing my beliefs with anyone who is interested in hearing!
10. I love going to dinner and the movies with my husband. I love snuggling with my cats (not so much with the turtle). I enjoy reading books, listening to and playing music, reading and writing blogs, cooking, organizing, and watching way too many shows on Hulu and Netflix.