It’s been much too long since I’ve posted a 10 Things I Am Thankful For list and since it is now November 1st and we’re counting down the days to Thanksgiving I figured I’d start the month of with a list!
1. We SHOULD be closing on our new house sometime in the next 30 days!
2. We will be able to do just about everything we would like to the house right away.
3. Sooo many friends and family members have volunteered to help us move and have offered their time, skills, and tools to help us fix up the house. WE WILL DEFINITELY BE HOLDING YOU ALL TOO IT!!! 🙂
4. We will actually be able to get a Christmas Tree this year, for the first time since we’ve been married!
5. I started going to Elements Fitness for Women and am super excited about all the new classes that I am taking, especially Zumba.
6. Dexter is back on tv and we LOVE getting together with a group of friends every week to watch it!
7. I love my clients and am so thankful for them! They are what motivate me to actually go to work everyday (ok, so the money helps… but the people are what really make my day).
8. Noob is LOVING his job at Whitehills Healthcare and we both really love that he is now working first shift.
9. Our Verizon Wireless Zone store is doing well and Noob is enjoying working there a few days a week.
10. I’m thankful for reconnecting with old friends, making new friends, and figuring out who my true friends are!