PLEASE pray for my dad, Frank Luter, today! After several extremely difficult weeks of withdrawing from all of his pain medications, he was supposed to finally be having his pain pump inserted later on today. Just this morning they were informed that he was required to have met with a psychologist beforehand, which they failed to mention to him, and now the surgeon is refusing to perform the surgery. Please pray that either the surgeon will have a change of heart and will decide to continue with the surgery as planned, or that my dad will be able to consult with a psychologist very soon so that the procedure does not have to be put off for too long. Pray for my dad who has been suffering terribly that he will be able to endure a few more days of extreme pain and withdrawal if the surgery must in fact be rescheduled.