1. The LEAD conference at Riverview this weekend. I learned to much, and was encouraged and inspired.
2. An amazing time serving with my life group at Epic (Riv’s college group) on the welcome team and with tear-down. It’s great to serve with friends!
3. Nate & Neena, a new couple who just joined our life group. I am so excited to get to know them.
4. Birthdays! My family has several of them this week and so we all get to have dinner together and celebrate!
5. Character Makeover, a 40 day devotional I am going through with a friend of mine. This week we learned about humility.
6. Prince of Persia, the video game. We found a game that my husband and I both really enjoy and spent lots of time playing it together this weekend.
7. The weather, I got so sick of sweating all summer and I am so much more active and energized by this refreshingly cool weather.
8. Blogs and blogging, I’ve been reading so many blogs that inspire me spiritually and business-wise and many that just make me laugh. I hope that mine at least occasionally does one or the other for those who read it!
9. My clients. I get so excited every time I see another name on my schedule, new or not!
10. My husband, who really stepped up and showed me his ability to be a leader this weekend.